Thursday, December 12, 2013

Suggestion: Never opt for HDFC Home Loans !!!



My Experience:
File No. 610142188
The initial Loan Approval process is very quick in HDFC. They take your money as processing fees and after that the real nightmare starts. This bank seems to be very very fast and too friendly at the time of loan processing, but once the loan is done, the life seems to be hell for most of the people . They are not very supportive most of the times and one gets too frustrated with their attitude.

Their disbursement process continues for weeks & months. There are cases, where two customers applied for loan on same date for similar property, but one got the disbursement in 2 weeks & other still waiting for 2 months. It carries the hangover of Sarkari culture & includes a lot of paper work & lengthy approval procedure.

They may reject your loan without reciting any reason & may not respond, if you ask for refund of processing fees.

Their inexperienced sales executives try to convince you that your Loan/Disbursement is under progress, but you will find they are lying most of the time and no one is actually interested in moving your file ahead.

They are very good in selling insurance policies along with the loan & somehow always convince to opt it, required or not.

Better Options:

Many online surveys prove that SBI bank is the best bank for home loan. We have seen most of the votes going to SBI Bank and all the pointers are suggesting that its a right choice.
  1. SBI Bank (lowest ROI, smooth, transparent process )
  2. LIC Housing (lesser documentation requirements)
  3. Axis / ICICI / IDBI (fast and friendly)

Some more Reviews found on Social Networking sites:

I moved my loan from LIC Delhi assuming HDFC will be a better option. Though rates were lower in SBI , I still chose HDFC assuming we will get good service. I must say that in 5 months I have come across Poor customer service. Wrong commitments on time to sanction, time to disburse, paper work involved. And now making me do multiple rounds to the branch .... telling me you pay .25% fees to reduce loan rates for less than 30 lacs. Now when I paid the fees after a week they call me and tell me that the rates cant be lowered because sale deed is not signed. Wake up HDFC ... I feel like a trapped customer. I am seriously thinking SBI would have been better. Feel ashamed to deal with the No 1 retail lender... treats it customers like dirt...
-Anuj Sethi (from New Delhi)

Home Loan Application 610258177
Really disappointed with your services.
It took around 25 days to reject my home loan application and that too in a very UN-professional manner.The rejection happened just after I inquired about the status of my home in your head office and had a hot discussion.No specific reason was mentioned in the rejection loan!!.
I want to know on what grounds my loan application has been rejected anyway I am planning to legal for the same hence quite sure that you guys need to respond..ONCE AGAIN VERY UN PROFESSIONAL COMPANY! 
-Vikas Jain (from Mumbai)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment